Saturday, May 5, 2012

I am still here.

I know that my recent posts have been...lacking.

But things have been unusually difficult for me for these past few weeks.

My writing has dropped in my list of priorities lately in favor of some more selfish interests of mine.

I suppose that I just needed a break; some time to myself to try and make sense of some things.

Nevertheless, I have managed to write three entries this week.

I just need to actually write them down.

I am hoping to have them posted very soon, and I will do my best to be back in my usual form before long.

To those of you who are still around to read this:

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Take all the time you need, my friend. Your life, your health, and your emotional well-being should always come first. I have barely blogged in the last few months because of various reasons. Sometimes, it really helps to shift your priorities around.

    ~Shane

    ReplyDelete