Friday, July 15, 2011

I am going to Columbia this weekend to look at apartments for next semester.

Also, for the next few days, I am going to be working on some potential guest post entries for my friends Tabs, Jess, and Ms. Elle over at 20 Something Bloggers, so my personal writing for the next week or so is likely to be fairly sparse. I also have some long-form pieces that have reached a fairly completed phase on my mind's page, and I would like to try to take some time to really sit down and start working those out on actual paper so that I can maybe get the ball rolling on a few projects of my own before my last semester starts up in full.

However, due to my recent purchasing of a practical and fashionable new messenger bag the video camera and my voice recorder go with me everywhere now, so I will be posting some pictures, video, and hopefully audio in the place of my typical writing.

I will be producing at least some sort of remedial content during this pseudo-hiatus, and although the pages of my Moleskine have been more tantalizing than ever lately, I actually wouldn't mind a little break from the pen to try out some new sorts of things with our more modern mediums.

So keep an eye out.

I'll be around.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your guest post! It's going to be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photoblogs and vlogs will be a change of pace. Props to you for mixing it up while branching out with the guest posts.

    ~SP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss your written thoughts, but look forward to your videos =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Tabs - looking forward to your guest post for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to thank all of you for your support. This summer has been really tough for me with regard to having the time to sit down and write, so it's really good to know that there are people still interested out there.

    It gives me the drive to sit down and make time for it when I can. So thank you.

    ReplyDelete