Friday, July 1, 2011

For What It's Worth

Each and every one of you is so tremendously beautiful.

Each and every one of you is so passionately loved.

How do I know?

Because, for what little it may be worth, I love you.

I love you so much.

Each and every one of you.

Fill your lungs with air.

Breathe deep, this fluid of life.

Think your thoughts.

Allow your troubles to be real.

Calm your mind.

Carry on.

You are never alone.

You are meaningful.

You are loved.

And you are beautiful.

Never forget that.

4 comments:

  1. Too few people realize that everyone has some inherent worth. Every person has beauty within them as well as the capacity to do great things. As you say we are never truly alone, and I feel this is the source of our greatest strength as human beings.

    Thanks for the well wishes and I extend the same to you. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shane. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post Hayden, helped cheer me up a bit! Have a lovely weekend, and hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayden, you make me smile.

    Sending the same thoughts back at you. You're awesomesauce.

    ReplyDelete