Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I need to write a thing here soon.

Work and recent family responsibilities have been killing my creative hobby time.

I have been trying to finish writing down a dream in my physical journal for the past four days.

I dreamed the dream this past Friday.

Only half of the dream has been transferred onto the paper, and it really wasn't a terribly long dream.

Not the interesting parts, at least.

I can't count the number of times this summer that I have opened my journal  to begin writing, only to have to close it immediately because some new or more pressing thing has decided to occur at that very same moment.

Staring carefully at CAD software all day really takes it out of you, too.

Mentally, at least.

I oftentimes just don't have the intellectual energy to sit down and write in the evenings, and I usually just default to playing some mindless videogame until I fall asleep.

It's really starting to frustrate me.

I miss writing so much.

Forget women.

I need more words in my life.

...

Although more women wouldn't hurt, either.

1 comment:

  1. The last thing you write: You're cute. Haha

    Write! I just bought a new journal, my old one was filled up, and I had been writing in random papers, agenda, time sheets (I know, but I don't give them to my boss). Then I actually stopped, about the time I slowed down in here... but I just bought a new one and haven't written anything yet, guess need more motivation....

    I know what you mean about being mentally tired. I get home from work and sometimes I just want to nap, but I can't because I have my son, also I literally can't nap. Then by the time he falls asleep I am too tired. I usually fall asleep right after he does.... That's my life: work, son, sleep.

    So, forget women and write =]

    ReplyDelete