Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I woke up disoriented again this morning.

I'm not sure what the story is behind this morning confusion, but for the time being it seems to be wearing off quickly enough.

I woke up late this morning, and was rushing to avoid being late to class when I became ill in the shower and had to sit down to avoid vomiting.

By the time that I felt stable enough to finish bathing, I knew that I was already late.

Upon standing, I became nauseous and dizzy and decided to skip my first two classes and get some more rest.

I woke up again at around 11:00 am, dismayed by the hairstyle resulting from allowing the long fibers to dry against my pillow, but feeling absolutely wonderful otherwise.

I'm not sure why, but I felt happy this morning.

No particular reason.

Just happy.

Somehow ready to get on with the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment