Thursday, February 17, 2011

I had a Kinematics test first thing this morning.

I did not sleep last night because I stayed up and studied until the sun came back up.

It was an open book test, and I spent the entire night familiarizing myself with the material and preparing my notes and textbook for ease of use during the examination.

I stayed up the entire night staring at that book.

I left this morning without my textbook.

I did not even notice until our instructor began handing out the test.

The weight of the realization was sickening.

My grade is going to reflect my carelessness.

I don't understand how I could have let this happen.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother.

I commit my entire life to this, and it is still not enough.

I don't know what else to do.

I do not have anything left to give.

Sometimes I wonder.

Sometimes I...

2 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself. It was a mistake, we all make them. I'm sorry that your grade will suffer for something considering all the time you spent preparing for it last night. I'm sure you will have another open book test, and seriously doubt you will forget it again. Hope your day has gotten better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, how many times has that happened to me. With assignmetns. I get so lost and don't even pay attention to what I'm doing, it just flies by me, I think "okay, this is what I got to do, I need to start doing it" and all I do is stare at the instructions for the assignment or think about what i am suppose to be doing and am not. I absolutely hate that. Youdo'nt mean to do it, you just can't seem to be doing it. Is that what you mean? I hope things get better.

    ReplyDelete