Sunday, January 9, 2011

I want to fall in love with an artist.

I want to be with someone who questions this existence as much as I do.

But not in the same way.

I want to fall in love with someone who will struggle through this meaninglessness with me.

I want to find somebody else who must expend as much energy as I do on a day-to-day basis to contain her wonder for the world around her.

I want to fall in love with someone who will help us better understand the workings of our "broken" minds.

I want to fall in love with the sensual: someone who does not let logic and mathematics rule their every action.

I want someone to take me out of myself.

I want, I want, I want.

Me, me, me.

Selfish.

I want to fall in love.

I want so very much for it to be real.

I want so very much to believe in it.

2 comments:

  1. I've been told this before, but I've always had trouble believing it.

    ReplyDelete