Thursday, January 27, 2011

During my shopping for a journal for my Senior Design class two days ago, I purchased for myself a professional-grade, hardcover Moleskine notebook. I used it for the first time yesterday, and I must say that I now understand why they are so expensive.

The paper is absolutely perfect. Writing is like an almost completely different activity in this notebook. Ink seems to just jump out of the pen, almost as though it is being coaxed onto the paper by some sort of ancient ink/paper mating ritual of which I was previously unaware.

The smoothness is, for lack of a better descriptor, incredible.

The notebook has, in the most literal sense of the term, added a new texture to my writing process, and I can not wait to fill it with words.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment