Saturday, December 11, 2010

Well, I did not do well on my Heat Transfer final today.

It was easily the most difficult test that I have taken.

Also, I came home to a dead computer this evening.

Apparently my laptop is having "memory parity" issues.

I've run a few tests and tried a few things and have determined that it's not actually the memory that is faulty.

It's the motherboard.

So...I'm not really sure yet what I'm going to do about it.

But for the next few days or potentially weeks, I will not have access to a computer (I'm typing this on a friend's right now), and won't be posting anything.

I will be back as soon as possible, but as of right now I'm not sure when that will be.

I will catch up on emails and comments upon my return.

TTFN

3 comments:

  1. I see you're reading Ayn Rand. Afterwards go play Bioshock, a main character is even named after them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played Bioshock a couple of years ago. Once I actually start the book, I should know who you are talking about.

    But yeah, I've read some of Rand's other stuff, and there were a few solid hints towards her philosophies in the first Bioshock, at least. I can't speak for the second, as I have yet to play it, but the end of the first one was definitely similar, even if only abstractly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....don't play the second one.
    Also it's not a character in the book lol. :Ayn Rand=Andrew Ryan :p
    Hope you get your laptop fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete