Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry/happy holiday season of your choosing

I love the holidays.

Although I do wish that they could be more relaxed and that everybody wasn't so uptight about shopping.

Sometimes I feel that holiday shopping, particularly the last minute mob rushes, is a perfect example of people abandoning their developed social mentalities and giving in to their more primitive evolutionary impulses.

But I still love the holidays.

People are, in general, just nicer to each other.

I long for a reality in which a major holiday was not required for society as a whole to show concern for its respective individuals, but I will take what I can get.

Also, I love gingerbread.

Gingerbread is my favorite.

Happy holidays from Ultimate Gourmet.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment