Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just some forecasting

I am working on a new piece.

It's been in progress for several days, but I can't promise when it will go up.

This week is going to be absolute hell.

I have four final projects due Friday, two of which haven't really even been started.

But I will try to have it up withing the next few days. If I can't make it this week, it will definitely go up this weekend.

Also, just as an FYI, I am currently working on a more long term project.

I was inspired by a dream that I had a few days ago to begin working on writing what at the moment is aimed at being a short story. I can't see myself writing anything much longer than that right now, but we'll see what it turns into. I'm hoping that by the time that I am finished with it, I will have a piece that is potentially worthy of publishing, even if just somewhere else on the internet more significant than this diary.

I am very excited about it, but I don't want to talk to anybody about it until I have a draft, so as to avoid expending my creative energies on explaining the piece rather than the process itself.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you, my readers, know what is going on with the blog right now. For the next two weeks, things are probably going to be a bit more sparse than usual. I just haven't had the time recently to put onto paper all of the things that I've been writing, and those things that I have written out I have not had the time to type into this box.

I haven't even had time to shave for the past month, much less sit down and take the time to pound out these pieces.

But I have been writing, and come winter break (mid-December), I am going to be posting legitimate content much more regularly.

Until then it will probably just be mostly thoughts and silence. The beverage review will maintain its regular schedule though, for those of you who keep up with that.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I know it will be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you have had time to shave ;) melodramatic....see you....today most likely!

    ReplyDelete