Monday, November 8, 2010

I am so tired of failing things in Heat Transfer.

I don't know what it is about this class.

I try and try and try and all that I get back are unsatisfactory marks.

I have never worked so hard to fail a class.

Economics isn't going too well, either.

I'm not smart enough for this.

I'm not good enough with the numbers.

Conceptually, I understand everything.

It's all so easy for me to understand.

But as soon as I have to start applying numbers to the concepts, I feel as though I know absolutely nothing.

I feel like this is not me.

But what would be left of me without this?

Everybody thinks that this is me.

Everybody is convinced that I am one of the intelligent.

I wonder persistently if they are right.

But who am I but an amalgamation of the views and opinions of others?

There is no me but who you have collectively made me to be.

There is no I.

There is no you.

We are all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment