Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I think that today is the day that I finally swear off fast food.

I had a terrible experience with an ice cream product at Sonic today.

Also, it's hard for me to justify even getting fries at a fast food place, because the very act of supporting those franchises is in a way supporting factory farming.

Even more also, I had forgotten how much fun Mario Galaxy is. It's a great game to just sit back and take in while you chill out.

It's certainly a nice break from the tension and concentration of the fighting games that I've been playing lately.

TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. My brother plays a lot of fighting games, dont' know which ones I just know he plays those, oh and combat games... anyway, I do think that getting away from the norm is always good.

    ReplyDelete