Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dinner went much, much better tonight.

Spaghetti squash with fresh tomatoes

The squash came out a teeny bit undercooked. I still need to figure out the peculiarities of this oven, but luckily the squash is still good. I actually prefer my vegetables a little undercooked. I like my veggies (although squash is technically a fruit) as close to raw as possible. They actually lose a good bit of their nutritional value during the cooking process. 

I've really taken to cooking. It's very... therapeutic for me.

I'm looking forward to developing my knowledge of it over the course of this school year.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you got a new apartment!!!!!! I like figuring out ovens and microwaves. Cooking is fun...when I have the energy to do it. I decided I'd take up learning about guns as my hobby seeing as how if I knew more about them I could rival the Glock with my own invention. Also I'm doing some youtube videos and I feel better while and after I do them. You should make some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks delicious... I like my veggies undercooked too... besides not loosing the nutritional value, it taste better, especially carrots... they can be really sweet.

    Good luck with you cooking =)

    ReplyDelete