Friday, July 30, 2010

I am so angry, and I can not for the life of me figure out why.

I wish that I could just be comfortable.

My body is so tense.

I've been averaging four hours of sleep a night.

A "good" night, that is.

I've been getting headaches again lately, and my vision abnormalities are occurring with higher and higher frequency.

I'm to the point where I'm having trouble speaking.

I trip over my words almost every other sentence, and I oftentimes just have to stop mid-thought and start over because the sounds coming out of my mouth have become too unintelligible to fix.

I've come to several startling realizations lately, though.

My days these past few weeks have been riddled with moments of clarity.

There is something going on in my brain, and I haven't yet been able to determine if it is beneficial or just another low point.

No comments:

Post a Comment