Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Well, I was going to make a post today about how I have really been wanting to play Dungeons and Dragons lately and about how there's nobody in this town I know who would be willing to play, but just as I was about to post, a friend of mine who's never played before texted me expressing his interest in the game.

I was astounded, and stopped posting immediately.

So, apparently, we have a D&D group going. I'm dungeon mastering this time, though, which is something that I've never done before. I'm really excited about it, though, and I'm having a lot of fun putting the first adventure together. I have a lot of [what I think are] really cool ideas.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some battle grids that I must go photoshop together.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool. I guess it's another one of those anomolies of probability like you were just saying.
    No but really, that is very upsetting about your Stauer. I'm sure they can make him all better though..

    ReplyDelete