Sunday, May 16, 2010

I went and saw Iron Man 2 last night with my parents.

It was pretty good, but I don't think I like superhero movies anymore.

Sure, they are certainly exciting while I'm watching them, but they make me feel so insignificant afterwards.

For a couple of days after the fact, they serve as a reminder to me of the ultimate meaninglessness of my life.

Anyway, the movie inspired me to purchase one of these fancy things.

I'm not going to lie, I'm a real sucker for modernistic design.

And I need a good water bottle.

And I believe in their cause.

And I'm justifying. Justifying with truthful reasons, but justifying nonetheless.

TTFN.

2 comments:

  1. how do these things work??... they look tiny! Will it be enough to hydrate you? At least you will be one of earth's superheroes (according to the ad)

    I haven't seen the movie. But the first one was cool.

    I have never really been into superhero things, except for power rangers. Haha, the very first ones, I use to love watching them. Thinking about it now and thinking about these gender stereotypes, or just stereotypes in general that were portrayed through that show. All old shows have these, haven't seen new shows of anything, but I'm sure they do... you know what I will have to watch something just to see if its still happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, I'm sure it is. I have no doubts about that.

    I haven't watched popular television in a long time. If I turn the television on, it's typically switched straight to the science channel.

    And the bottle's 25 ounces. It's pretty reasonably sized, it just looks a little small in the pictures since it's not placed relative to anything.

    ReplyDelete