Thursday, May 13, 2010

Huff...

If this place is so conducive to slumber, why is it that I still can not sleep?

I really don't know where the hell my mind is right now.

Earlier, whilst out and about, I parked my car, got out, and took several steps away from the vehicle. I suddenly felt a tension in the back of my neck, and turned around to witness my vehicle simply rolling away from its parking spot.

I had forgotten to set the parking brake. I had forgotten to leave the car in gear. I had just turned the vehicle off and jumped out.

That never happens. Being in that car is one of the few times during my day that I am able to focus myself.

Resolving the issue was of no inconvenience. I simply walked up to the car, opened the door, and pulled the e-brake.

It was not a big deal, but I'm disappointed that my mind is so scattered right now that I can't even focus on one of the few things that I truly enjoy.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Wow, well it's a good thing your sixth sense kicked in.

    ReplyDelete