Saturday, April 17, 2010

What a week.

What a week.

(Bad).

Anyway, I just thought I would hop on here and explain the status of things. It's the end of the semester, and I have a ton of crap going on, so again, I apologize if things here are sparse. After May 4th, they will be back to normal for sure. The music of the day thing was kind of my backup plan for the end of the semester, so I'll continue to try to do those.

Also, about Frozen Pasta Time. I've been greatly neglecting it lately. I've come to the startling realization that I absolutely hate writing reviews. They are tedious, and nobody really cares what I have to say about media. My tastes are already so obscure and anti-mainstream as it is that I'm sure my interests in media resound with very few people.

That being said, I am going to try to update more. I have several things in line to be reviewed. List:

Tekkon Kinkreet
The Day the Earth Stood Still
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Please, Mr. Einstein by Jean-Claude Carriere
Samurai Champloo
Pixeljunk: Shooter
Art Style: Cubello

Anyway, those are the things that I have to review. But, I'm thinking that I might try to switch over to an audio review style somehow. If I could just talk out loud about theses things, I would have reviews up left and right. However, Blogger does not host audio files, so I may have to switch Frozen Pasta Time to a different service. I'll keep you posted if I do so.

Anyway, that's about all for now, I suppose.

...have a great day?

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment