Friday, April 30, 2010

Well, I just got an 84.9 in statistics for the semester. For those of you unfamiliar with the system, that's a B. An 85 is a B+. That's the difference between a 3.0 and a 3.5 towards your cumulative GPA, respectively.

I live in a perpetual state of frustration. It's something that I've been living with for a while, but it's been especailly bad these past few months.

I don't have good days. I just have days where I'm not quite as frustrated as the bad days.

So this is just what I needed right now.

An 84.9.

Just what I needed.



GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

2 comments:

  1. My gosh...thats horrile...I'm sorry Oxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you feel frustrated. I would feel the same way... I actually took statistics and I ended up with a C ... it affected my gpa alot....

    I hope your other classes are better. Hang in there

    ReplyDelete