Thursday, April 1, 2010

So I thought that I had my first final on the day after my birthday this semester.

My birthday is always around finals week, so I kind of expected it, but it especially sucked because I'm turning 21 this year, and I was kind of hoping to go somewhere and order a wine, but it looks like I'll be studying all the way up to and through my 21st birthday and the week thereafter.

But, I just checked my schedule, and it turns out that I was mistaken. It gets even better.

What's worse than having your first final the day after your 21st birthday?

Having your first final on your 21st birthday and then having your second final the day after your 21st birthday.

...sigh.

Anyway, I'm sorry about the lack of interesting posts as of late. I've just kind of reverted to talking about my day, which I know makes for terrible blog material. Things have been pretty wacky these past couple of weeks, and the blog has just taken on a low priority in light of other things (also known as maths) that I've had going on. But I should have the time and energy for more "real" posts soon.

In the meantime, however, expect more frivolous bullshit and stupid pictures.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go furiously plot time dependent acceleration fields of car exhaust with respect to it's distance in the exhaust pipe before my fluid mechanics class at noon.

(That's a secret Korean message from a friend of mine in the lower right hand corner.)


TTFN.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm I have thought of adjusting the exhaust pipes for longer vehicals. I'll have to upload my diagram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebrate your birthday after finals then, should be fun! Have your glass of wine, lol... I myself am not a fan of wine. 21st, how are you feeling?

    I am loving your whiteboard. You're a pretty neat writer. Mine is very messy and all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh...I'm not too worried about it. My birthday hasn't been a big deal to me for the past five years or so.

    "Hooray! You haven't died yet!"

    I dunno...sometimes it's just weird to me.

    But it's funny that you think I have neat handwriting. I've spent my whole life being told by everybody I know that my script is atrocious and shameful.

    ReplyDelete