Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Music of the day

This is the music that is currently speaking to me today.

I may start doing this daily as a sort of intellectual/musical exercise. I listen to so much music every day, and I've been noticing that my musical trends are severely affected by my mood, which I suppose isn't terribly uncommon. I just think it will be intersting to keep track of how my musical habits fluctuate for a little while. So I may be doing two posts a day for a little while.

Anyway, here's today's five:

The Love Letter by Blaqk Audio
Buena Vista by Chill Carrier
Cello Suite 2: Courante by Bach
Suburban Breakbeat by Professor Kliq
L'inconnu by OG

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Interesting set of music. I like the cello one.

    It is true that whatever you are listening to depends on the mood that are in. When I was sixteen I use to listen to linkin park alot, then after I was over that mood I would listen to different things... just a few months ago I was into Tom Petty: Square One, Won't back down,It's good to be King, and Running down a dream were the main ones. ... now not so much, not sure what songs work for me this time around.

    I don't listen to music as much as I should. It is good to listen to music, I think anyway.

    Good luck on your intellectual/musical exercise =]

    ReplyDelete