Monday, April 19, 2010

Let me make something clear.

I do not give a fuck about money.

I do not give a flying fuck about money.

I just want to understand.

I could live in relative poverty for the rest of my life, enjoying few leisures.

That would be fine. I don't care.

I just want to understand.

I have no interest in the materialism into which this nation has fallen.

I don't give a shit about leading what society has arbitrarily defined as being a "good and fulfilling life."

I just want to understand.

My desires in this physical world are purely secondary or born of necessity and are easily pushed from my mind.

I do not care about money.

I just need to understand.

5 comments:

  1. This is how I feel when someone asks me "what can you do with that?" or when they say "would you make a lot of money there?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha really? when did this radical change in societal outlook occur?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a coincidence, i've been taking advanced math and physics courses this semester. jk surprising is all...

    ReplyDelete