Sunday, March 7, 2010


My life has been changed. I found a gas station in Columbia, South Carolina that sells Tastykake products. For those of you who do not know this about me, Peanut Butter Kandykakes are my favorite thing. Ever. They are so good. Now, I know that these are chocolate, but they were out of the peanut butter variety, and I still like these, so I snatched them up. I used to eat Tastykake products all the time in Baltimore, and it's been six years since I've seen a package of these things lying around somewhere (aside from the pack I found in a grocery store in North Carolina on a vacation, but I don't really count that). It was quite an exciting experience, and I'm sure the friend that I was with at the time was utterly embarrassed, as I was essentially having an orgasm all over the display in the middle of the store. But I can't wait until they stock some more peanut butter Kandykakes. 

It's like a dream come true.

TTFN. 

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that tastykakes don't exist everywhere in the US. You should have told me, I could have shipped you the things.

    Now that I think about it, I never eat those things. Maybe like a few times a year, but thats it.

    ReplyDelete