Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's raining here. It's absolutely beautiful, watching the droplets fall.

I've been caught up in time again lately. I can't seem to stop thinking about it.

I've been lost all morning in the concept of eternity.

Not the empty promises of eternal life that have been offered to me by religion throughout the years. Not any particular concept of the afterlife. Just the eternity of time itself.

The eternity of a lifeless entity that stretches to infinity in every direction.

When faced with the concept of infinity, my life becomes absolutely meaningless.

My life is nothing.

It's not a blip, a speck, or any of the other cliche terms that are used to describe life on this earth.

In the setting of an infinite universe with infinite possibilities and limitless time and space, my life simply does not exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment