Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am very excited about the new Gorillaz album coming out next week. I am planning on purchasing it on Tuesday when it is released in the U.S.

Here's an early video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9vAOzYz-Qs&feature=featured

I told myself that I was going to wait until the album came out to listen to anything off of it, but...I caved. So check out the link.

There are three bands that I freak out about: The Chemical Brothers, Alkaline Trio, and the Gorillaz. So to have Alkaline Trio and The Gorillaz both release an album a week apart from each other is a pretty big deal for me. Also, I found an old Chemical Brothers album at a CD store this past Sunday used for 8 bucks, so it's pretty much been a perfect musical week.

TTFN.

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH ME TOOOO!
    plastic beach will be FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know I am not the only one freaking out about Plastic Beach! :D
    I must say, though, when I watched the Stylo premiere, the only thing I could think of was, "Holy crap, Bruce Willis!"

    ReplyDelete