Monday, February 1, 2010

Well, last night was a big night for anime. I finished Big O and started Air Gear.

Big O was pretty incredible. I really love that show. It's close to the top of my list (Trigun really being the only one above it). I have to get the second season, though, because there was a lot of crap that they introduced in the very last episode and then just threw a "To be continued" screen at me. But it's such a good series. I highly recommend it.

Air Gear is also pretty good. It's a goofy, cheesy series that doesn't take itself seriously, which isn't really a bad thing. It's just fun, and it has a pretty cool premise. I've watched the first eight episodes since last night, and I'm liking it so far, so hopefully it can keep up the good work.

Anyway, that's about all the news I have on the anime front.

So, in the words of Roger Smith, "Big O! It's showtime!"

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment