Monday, February 8, 2010

Well, as though on cue, I had a horrifying nightmare last night. After finally falling asleep at one, I woke up at four in the morning, terrified and unable to sleep easy for the rest of the night.

Shucks.

Anyway, I watched Gattaca last night, and I can not recommend that movie to you people enough. It's easily one of my favorite movies. It's so suspenseful and so interesting and so well put together and so...well, it's just so everything. Rent it. You won't be sorry.

Also, I've been meaning to say that I finished Something Wicked This Way Comes the other day. Overall, it was a great book, but I was kind of ready to be finished with it by the time I actually did. It was just long enough, bordering on a little bit too long. The ending kind of dragged on a little bit, at times imbuing in me a feeling of "just tell me what the hell is going on" rather than a feeling of suspense. But, I still recommend the book. It is still a wonderful story. Also, I'd like to recommend a book from my past. The Martian Chronicles, also by Ray Bradbury, is also a great book. So...check 'em both out.

I should be finishing Air Gear tonight. the last disk is coming in the mail today. I'll let you know what I thought tonight when I finish it.

TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. i just love the martian chronicles.
    rad bradbury is the man.

    ReplyDelete