Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ugh. I wish that I would stop having good dreams. I wish that I could just go back to the nightmares to which I am accustomed. At least I know how to handle those.

I think I might add "waking up from a good dream" to my list of terrible sensations. The list of terrible sensations that I just made up on the spot that doesn't actually exist but seems appropriate for me to have at the time of this writing.

Anyway, I managed to drop my toothbrush in the toilet a few minutes ago. And it only seems natural that I had not yet utilized it for its primary function. I was spinning it around on my fingers and got a little too confident, so I guess I got what was coming to me. "Pick up a new toothbrush" is now sitting at the top of the itinerary for today. Right above lunch, followed by dynamics and fluid dynamics homework and reading an essay for philosophy and finishing the novel that currently has my mind captivated. And possibly some MGO. Who knows. We'll see.

Because I'm sure everybody was waiting in suspense to hear about my plans for the rest of my day.

TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. Again, it's Tony's Jen :D

    You're odd my friend. I wish I could have more good dreams, I tend to have really off-the-wall nightmares. Once I dreamed that I traveled into the future and met up with Tony (how we were dating in different eras wasn't mentioned) and we had to flee the area. The only way was by riding this open air train through an enchanted tunnel filled with monsters. It was this big emergency so everyone was pushing and I ended up in a different car than him. Everyone had to sing this song to ward off the monsters, but they spoke a different language, and so this big black dog broke out from the shadows and pulled me off the train.

    O___o;;

    Too bad about your toothbrush dude D:

    ReplyDelete