Thursday, February 18, 2010

I think I almost just broke my own nose.

I was putting on a turtleneck a minute ago, and was trying to figure out how to get the collar up and over my hair (as to avoid the inevitable static electricity). The chin was the first attempt, but that didn't work because the collar wouldn't stretch far enough. So, of course, the next natural step was to use my nose.

This turned out to be a mistake. About halfway up, I was faced with an alarming pressure in the back of my nose as the fabric exerted more and more stress upon my face. I was committed, however, to getting my shirt on successfully, and just hurried up from then on out.

Anyway, my advice to you is to not use your nose as a support for thick, tense fabric. Also, don't be a finicky, whiny baby and just put your shirt on over your hair.

Which I'm sure most of you already do, anyway.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment