Friday, January 8, 2010

So I bought two new Dance Dance Revolution bundles a few days ago. They were selling official game and pad bundles brand new and sealed at Big Lots for fifteen dollars each, so I picked up DDR X and DDR Supernova 2. I mainly purchased Supernova 2 for the pad. The songs are a lot of remixes of american pop songs from a few years ago. I haven't played it yet. So who knows, maybe it will be fun.

As it turns out, I'm a lot better at DDR than I originally thought. Apparently my old pads were so broken that I just thought I sucked. Anyway, I've been playing a lot of DDR lately. DDR X has some really fun songs, and the new pads were a wonderful investment.

DDR is one of the few things in this world that totally clears my head. It's a good feeling for me, as my mind is typically racing about five things at once at any given point of the day. I don't know what it is about DDR that clears my head out so, because I do plenty of other things that require similar levels of concentration. But I've decided not to question it. I've decided to just take the fact that DDR is one of the only things that I have  found that can make me stop thinking as a blessing.

TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it's because of the concentration. For me at least, when I play DDR I just go on autopilot. If I think about it too much I screw up a lot more.

    ReplyDelete