Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rocco Botte of Mega 64 just uploaded a quick, one minute video today on his youtube channel.

Every time I watch this video, the ending induces nigh unstoppable laughter from me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg7i3Kq3fII

Well...I'm off to play more DDR. Again. I think that I've got a real problem. I can't stop revolutionizing my dance dance. My legs itch to step on those arrows when I am not playing it. I'm starting to think that maybe I should take some actual dance lessons. Maybe my body is trying to tell me something. The release of energy that I get when I play DDR is absolutely intoxicating, and I feel that actual dancing would give me similar relief.

But for now, I will settle for hopping around in place on a plastic mat.

TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. all of these posts make me want to play ddr.
    i haven't played in so long.
    one day i'll challenge you to an epic ddr-off.
    and i'll most definitely have my ass handed to me.

    ReplyDelete