Sunday, January 31, 2010

Damn it.

The more I think about this DDR conundrum, the more upset and frustrated I get.

And the worst part is that there's nothing that I can do about it. There are absolutely no functional machines anywhere in Columbia (at least not that I've found, and I've looked), and there's really no way to solve the noise issue. But they have every right to complain about it. Actually, I feel like I need to go apologize to them. I feel bad for making them put up with that for so long.

But I need DDR. It was keeping me sane.

Fucking fuck damn shit.

TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. Well while you go apologize, you could ask them when they are out/wouldnt mind if you played for about an hour or less. Work it out with them ask to compromise and explain how DDR helps you.

    ReplyDelete