Monday, November 23, 2009

Z.O.E.

Mechanics of Solids...

Oh my gosh...

I have been studying for a test tomorrow for a good five hours now, and I am still not prepared.

In other news, Hideo Kojima has promised that there will be a third installment to the Zone of the Enders series. I am beyond excited. Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner is my favorite game, and the prospect of a new chapter in the series puts my mind at ease in a way. It's been a while since I have been able to so adamently look forward to something from the gaming industry. Hideo can't promise a timeframe for development or predict a release date as of yet, but he has promised, and a Kojima promise is worth a solid investment of trust. It may take some time in development, but I will be here, waiting patiently to spend however much is asked of me for the most special of special editions.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go sit in my room and smile slightly at the wall until it comes out.

TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, that's right. You're responsible for my ZOE fandom. I almost bought an Anubis model kit once but it was too expensive. . .

    I heard about this a week or two ago on Kotaku and was both happy that he said he'd do one and sad because I was really hoping that it was already in production and just not announced.

    I need my mech fix damn it. There just aren't many good mech games.

    ReplyDelete