Thursday, November 12, 2009

Well, I just stayed up all night, only to fall asleep by accident at 7:15. 45 minutes before my differential equations test. I woke up at about 8:15, violently sick to my stomach, and jumped out of bed to run to class, dry heaving the whole way there. I was so scared that I was just going to throw up in the street on the way to class.

I have woken up sick every morning for the past two weeks. It's really starting to get old.

My professor was pretty understanding, though, and gave me twenty extra minutes in his office after class to finish up. I still lost about 20 minutes that I could have used, but whatever. I'm just glad I got the extra twenty.

Also, this morning at about 4, I decided for some reason to pull up an old email from my recent ex (from about three months into the relationship) and read through it. I really don't know why the fuck I did that, because my concentration from then on was pretty much shot.

For those readers who haven't figured it out yet, my girlfriend and I broke up two weeks ago. I've been trying to avoid talking about it directly. I'm not sure why. But anyway, there's that.

Anyway, I need to go fight with my turbulent stomach some more and try to do a prelab that's due in two hours.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment