Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sigh...

I don't know why I even bothered with taking a shower today. I doubt I'm going to be leaving the room.

There were two people in my solids class yesterday (a guy and a girl) talking about how, "You know, like, some days you just feel, like, sad for, like, no reason?" They then continued on to talk about how one of them was having one of those days and how they're usually happy people and that they just get so down on those days where they're just, you know, soooooo sad for like, no reason at all!

I was fighting back laughter with every turn of the conversation.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I later met and became very close friends with both of the people referenced in this post. After getting to know them, I ended up choosing to work with them on a variety of important projects, and I grew to enjoy their company very much by the end of our college career together. I still keep in contact with one of them on an almost daily basis.

      It is often funny how things work out.

      Delete