Friday, November 27, 2009

Oh my God...

Trans-Siberian Orchestra was incredible. That is by far the best show that I have ever and probably will ever see. I probably spent half of that damn concert (on and off) in tears because everything was so beautiful. The lights, their artistry, the energy. I've never seen anything so well orchestrated in my life. The sound was outstandingly mixed, the lights and pyrotechnics were spot on, unique, and entrancing, and all of the members of the band got an equal amount of stage time. Nobody stole the show. It was clear throughout the entire show that to them, the music comes first, and then their egos as famous rock stars can have its turn.

Also, the violinist for TSO is one of the most astonishingly beautiful women that I have ever seen. She was just gorgeous. Slim, but muscular...full of life and energy...flowing black hair...I think I fell in love tonight. I'm sure that the electric violin under her chin and the hair strewn across her face with wild abandon (a product of thrashing her violin so hard that she snapped probably about a third of her bow fibers over the course of the show) certainly added to the appeal.

To give you an idea of how close to the stage we were, she had absolutely stunning eyes.

It was just...it was the perfect performance. I think that this may have ruined rock shows for me. Everything I see from here on in will be compared to this.

If you ever have the chance to see these guys in concert, do so. You will not regret it. Even if you don't like their type of music, you will love this show. Trust me. There were enough excited old grannies coming out of the Bi-Lo Center tonight to prove that.

TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. -Reads first two sentences. Stops. Refuses to read the rest.-

    -Glares.- I hate you. -Radiates jealousy.- A lot.

    ReplyDelete