Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Losing Control

So I went out and bought a brand new video game today for 60 dollars. I haven't done that in a long, long time. Not since second semester of sophomore year (Street Fighter IV). It was impule buy, and it felt good. I don't have a lot of money left over as a result of my antics, but I don't regret it. I really just need something to look forward to in my life right now as I try to work through some shit that I'm unexpectedly having to deal with.

Anyway, I bought Borderlands for the PS3.  It's supposed to be good, and I like games that focus on finding new items and searching for more powerful weapons and the like (Diablo II, Phantasy Star Online, etc.), so I should like it a good bit.

I'll talk more about it in a later post.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment