Sunday, November 29, 2009

I just got back to my apartment from home.

On the way over here, the most peculiarly interesting thing happened.

As I was driving through town, I shifted, shall we say, imperfectly, causing the car to jump in velocity for a split second. I released the clutch as the car sped up, and my suspended leg was yanked upwards and backwards and slammed into the steering column due to the sudden forward acceleration of my surroundings. Then, as the car lurched again and the speed equalized, my foot was thrown violently down onto the plastic foot rest next to the clutch.

The only thing running through my mind the whole time ("time" being defined as about 2/3 of a second) was, "God, I love physics."

TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha
    the whole time i was watching cirque du soleil i kept thinking 'physics is amazing.'

    ReplyDelete