Thursday, October 8, 2009

This is a travesty.

This is appalling. This is the newest in Push Pop technology. Push Pop: Sliderz.


So it starts like this.

 
 Then you slide it out.

 
And you flip it around to allow access to the candy.

This is a disgusting waste of materials. Why do children need a dollar's worth of plastic to enjoy a lollipop? When I was a kid, all I needed was a paper stick and a little bit of tootsie surrounded by a candy shell. It's just a waste. It's candy! It's going to last the kid maybe twenty minutes. It doesn't need to be surrounded in carefully molded plastic. I don't want to hear any more whining about me consuming fuel to operate my motor vehicle until stuff like this is taken off store shelves.

I apologize for the centered text. For some reason Blogger won't justify my text to the left.

TTFN.



No comments:

Post a Comment