Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's raining in Columbia. I was driving in it earlier, and the newly paved roads are so reflective when wet that you can't even see the dotted lane lines because of the glare. It is beautiful. Dangerous, but beautiful. The strip of traffic lights on Assembly streets formed a kind of surreal urban Aurora Borealis. I want to move somewhere where the beauty of rain is always apparent.

Like Seattle.

Anyway, today was a terrible day. I got about two hours of sleep last night because I had to stay up all night to "finish" my Differential Equations homework. I still had to leave three problems blank. Then I had to come back and cram for a Chem test that I had this afternoon. Then I had my three hour lab immediately afterwards. After that I took a break and ate and ran some errands with my girlfriend. And now I am here, sitting down and settling in to another sleepless night of Circuits and Thermodynamics homework.

Phoo.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment