Friday, August 14, 2009

You must go.

I just saw District 9. I really do think that it is the best movie that I've seen in a long time.

It is so good.

If you have ten dollars to spare, I can see how one would perhaps become conflicted about whether to go buy, say, a delicious cheeseburger, or utilize the money to go experience District 9.

Let me make it easy for those who are wrought with decisive anxiety.

Do not buy that fucking cheeseburger.

DO NOT BUY that fucking cheeseburger.

It is a social imperative that everybody see this film. This caliber of art needs not go unappreciated.

I also saw an interesting film last night called House. It was a haunted house/psychological thriller. Typically I don't really like the horror genre, but this one was really good. I recommend it.

TTFN.

2 comments:

  1. i feel like a real creeper sometimes reading your blog, so if it is bothering you or whatever, just let me know. i enjoy blogging too, so i am just here to encourage you to continue.
    anywaysss....
    so i saw about half and hour or district 9 tonight and walked out.i know!! say it ain't so! maybe it unfolded into a wonderful cinematographic masterpiece, but i was not impressed.
    so i went movie hopping into the time traveler's wife, and that movie sucked. absolutely horrible. district 9 was a win for the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...how could you possibly walk out of that movie?

    And that's disappointing about time traveler's wife. I like Eric Bana.

    And don't worry, it doesn't bother me. I don't expect anything that I put on the internet to be even the slightest bit private. So it's cool.

    ReplyDelete