Monday, August 31, 2009

This weekend sucked. I spent the whole weekend doing work, and I still didn't finish until this morning. This is mainly because for every question asked on any assignment, I had to do some form of external research. A lot of the stuff I was doing also took a lot of experimenting/tooling about/trial and error. It's just frustrating to spend your whole weekend working and then still have to rush to finish homework during class just like the party kid who spent the entire weekend in an alcohol-induced coma.

Also, I was apparently bitten by some sort of vile creature this morning on my way to class. I noticed in my circuits class that two red, swollen bumps had appeared on my arm. It really scared the crap out of me, as I naturally immediately assumed that it was some sort of disease, but I was soon able to narrow down the source of the bumps as some sort of bug bite. They seem to me to be most like really bad fire ant bites. I've been bitten by fire ants before, and it's never been this bad, but I also used to eat shellfish until I was 16, so I guess developing an allergy would not be unheard of.

I know one thing for sure, though.

I need some anti-itch ointment.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment