Monday, August 17, 2009

School school school

I moved into my new apartment yesterday. It's really nice. I think that it's going to be a wonderful place to live this year. I'll post some pictures later once my roommate and I get everything situated.

Classes start on Thursday, and I'm actually super excited. I have Thermodynamics, Mechanics of Solids, and Circuits on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and I have Chemistry 112 (that's General Chemistry II at USC) and Differential Equations. I have my Chem lab on Thursday afternoon. It's going to be a very busy and challenging semester. Thermodynamics and Differential Equations are supposed to be particularly difficult. But I'm ready for it. This stuff really interests me, anyway, so I think that I'm going to enjoy my classes a good bit this time around.

I just hope I can keep up with the work.

All right, pictures of the room later.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment