Friday, August 21, 2009

Call your shot or we take a finger.

Okay, so I haven't had much time to take pictures lately. I've been running around a lot doing stuff with people and enjoying being back in Columbia.

But classes started yesterday, and now everything is over. I had Differential Equations and Chemistry yesterday. They both seem difficult but manageable. Today I had Circuits, Mechanics of Solids, and Thermodynamics. Mechanics of Solids sounds like it's going to be hard. Our teacher moves really quickly. Today was the first day and we've already had an entire lesson. Solids and Thermo are both packed full, too. It feels weird and makes me anxious to be totally surrounded by people in rooms that are not lecture halls. There's not even enough places to sit. I hope that they move us somewhere else.

Anyway, for those of you who care, I'll try to get pictures up soon. In the meantime, here's another product picture to keep you busy:


Action Billiards? Are billiards really all that excit-OH SHIT LOOK OUT FOR THAT MOTORCYCLE JUMPING OVER THAT EXPLODING HELICOPTER!

(Photo taken in Cherokee, NC)

No comments:

Post a Comment