Monday, June 2, 2008

Oxymoronic is back from away.

Well, it's been almost a month since I've posted. Just to get it out of the way, I had the endoscopy and all that, and I'm fine. Just some internal hemorrhoids. Nothing to worry about. The endoscopy itself was quite uncomfortable, though. Just imagine a camera about the diameter of a nickel slithering about five feet into your rear. It sucked, but I got to watch, which almost made it worth it. It was actually kind of cool seeing my innards. It's not quite so gross when it's your own body.

But anyway, onto other things.

...

Okay, there are no other things. I'm back home now, with my first year of college behind me, and now I'm just sitting around doing nothing and more nothing with work in between. I made a 3.9 overall GPA for the year, which is pretty good considering that I thought I was going to fail two of my classes this past semester. I also just got accepted into the Honors College, which I guess is good. I'm going to have to take more classes, but it'll make things easier when it comes to getting into and getting money for graduate school later on.

I still miss her.

Terribly.

I've also recently bought GTA4 for teh PS3, so if any of you have it and would like to partake in some online hooliganism, send me your PSN name in an e-mail. Also, anyone with Brawl who wants to play online sometime can also send me their friend code in an e-mail. Anyone who has neither game but still wants to talk, feel free to send me an e-mail as well.

Ten more days until MGS4. I've never been more excited for a game in my life. The only time I remember being this excited for a game was when Windwaker was about to come out.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment