Saturday, February 23, 2008

The first of many.

I like to take pictures of stupid or awkward product labels when I go into stores, and I recently thought, "What better way to waste my time then to show them to the world!" So here you go. I guess this idea was kind of inspired by engrish.com. I think it's funny that you don't even have to leave the country to find things that make you wonder about how oblivious people really are to our language and culture. So here's the first picture. I have more on the way. And if you haven't checked out my video blog yet, go do so if you so desire. I used to blog a lot on Myspace, but then Myspace started to suck, so I stopped. But it's good to be back on the blog scene. I love how we
all think that the whole world cares to hear our opinions on things so much that we slap them up on the internet for everyone to see. It's an interesting societal attitude that's developed over the past few years. Anyway, tah tah for now.

So are we eating the wild animals for breakfast...or what?
(How did this past the editors?)


The seals look so sad...
"We r not cerealz..."

Aren't pandas endangered?
This must be a luxury breakfast.

3 comments:

  1. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ahem.

    thats excellent.

    btw, i cant comment on your vid blog because i aint a member. thus i suppose i should post on your facebook or send you a message or perhaps talk to you on AIM or perhaps arrange a time to meet you in person some time in the near future or perhaps call you. i had a lot of stuff to respond with, and have thought similar things before. ACH! i good go on right here and now, but i wont.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hayden.
    this is lucas.
    your blog makes me die inside
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that up there ^.
    Made me lawl hard.

    ReplyDelete